Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
- Stack Overflow 36.4k 36.4k 1010 gold badges8181 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 722 722 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 109 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 103 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 51 How to both display a command line's output on console and save the output into a text file?
- 48 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 45 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- 45 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- View more network posts →