Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j and JanusGraph. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
- Stack Overflow 42.2k 42.2k 1010 gold badges9898 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 750 750 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 119 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 115 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 60 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 57 Export cassandra query result to a csv file
- 57 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 52 How to both display a command line's output on console and save the output into a text file?
- View more network posts →