Software engineer in San Diego, California. Experience with TI-99/4a, Apple II, Timex Sinclair 1000 (Sinclair ZX81), Heath H-89a, IBM PC XT, Amiga 1000/500/1200, and various game consoles beginning with the Atari 2600.
San Diego, CA
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 6 at 6:01
Top network posts
- 43 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 41 Did any computers use the Z80B?
- 33 Why was the shrinking from 8″ made only to 5.25″ and not smaller (4″ or less)?
- 31 Was there ever any real use for a 6800-based Apple 1?
- 26 How to get rid of yellowing in plastics?
- 25 How did old MS-DOS games utilize various graphic cards?
- 23 Why did the IBM PC need a sound card?
- View more network posts →