Developer at Stack Overflow
And now the boring stuff. I am a telecommunication engineer working as a software developer, mainly in C#. I have done a lot of Windows Forms development in the past, then WPF and Silverlight, but currently I am more in the web arena (mostly backend at first, now I'm in the frontend world too).
When I have free time I like When I had free time I liked to program my MSX Turbo-R in Z80 assembler. In fact I have even developed a full TCP/IP stack for MSX (the source code is available, feel free to take a look!), which I presented as my master thesis in the university, with quite good results.
And feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 43.9k 43.9k 1515 gold badges100100 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 829 829 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 602 602 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 "Order by Col1, Col2" using entity framework
- 194 How to read attribute value from XmlNode in C#?
- 184 How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- 162 How to use the PI constant in C++
- 159 ¿Por qué mis programas no pueden hacer cálculos aritméticos correctamente?
- 146 Where can I locate themes for VS2012
- 91 Close the loop on "Too Broad"; make the close reason's actual intent reflected in its message
- View more network posts →