And now the boring stuff. I am a telecommunication engineer working as a software developer, mainly in C#. I have done a lot of Windows Forms development in the past, then WPF and Silverlight, but currently I am more in the web arena (mostly backend at first, now I'm in the frontend world too).
When I have free time I like When I had free time I liked to program my MSX Turbo-R in Z80 assembler. In fact I have even developed a full TCP/IP stack for MSX (the source code is available, feel free to take a look!), which I presented as my master thesis in the university, with quite good results.
And feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 45.3k 45.3k 1515 gold badges102102 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 913 913 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 617 617 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 223 "Order by Col1, Col2" using entity framework
- 200 How to read attribute value from XmlNode in C#?
- 188 How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- 164 How to use the PI constant in C++
- 164 ¿Por qué mis programas no pueden hacer cálculos aritméticos correctamente?
- 146 Where can I locate themes for VS2012
- 90 Close the loop on "Too Broad"; make the close reason's actual intent reflected in its message
- View more network posts →