Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Space Exploration 40.6k 40.6k 33 gold badges101101 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Astronomy 415 415 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Engineering 201 201 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 199 199 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Could we breathe an atmosphere that is not nitrogen based?
- 79 What if Apollo Lunar Rover failed on the Moon?
- 64 Is Jupiter bright enough to be seen in color by the naked eye from Jupiter orbit?
- 62 Why did Saturn V not head straight to the moon?
- 62 Why is there a large wooden ball on Mariner 3's magnetometer?
- 56 If an astronaut threw a cup of coffee into space, would it freeze, or boil off into gas?
- 53 Why isn't it possible to build a space elevator at the north pole?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.