Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Physics 5.2k 5.2k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.1k 5.1k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Why does charm seem to have such a significant impact in hiring?
- 127 Why is plagiarising words such a big deal?
- 105 Can you reject a postdoc offer after the PI has paid a large sum for flights/accommodation for your visit?
- 102 Why do errors exist in peer reviewed publications?
- 102 USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- 100 Why doesn't "Ralph Breaks the Internet" have "wreck" in the title?
- 98 Did Feynman cite a fallacy about only circles having the same width in all directions as a reason for the Challenger disaster?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.