Member for 5 years, 6 months
I love retro programming and the .NET stack. I have a modern ascii-ansi game engine freely available built on MonoGame available at https://github.com/Thraka/SadConsole
- Retrocomputing 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 588 588 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Game Development 455 455 11 gold badge33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 362 362 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 What character is the MS-DOS cursor?
- 38 What is the brown slot near the CPU socket on a Pentium 1 motherboard, and what is it used for?
- 30 How does the command.com shell work with MS-DOS?
- 29 How to set foreground and background colors on a WPF Menu control?
- 28 What are the differences between a PAL and NTSC C64?
- 26 Powershell: Properly coloring Get-Childitem output once and for all
- 22 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.