- Unix & Linux 266.5k 266.5k 3434 gold badges644644 silver badges733733 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 72.8k 72.8k 1111 gold badges298298 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Open Source 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 The "proper" way to test if a service is running in a script
- 222 Failed to fetch jessie backports repository
- 193 How is Mono magical?
- 179 How to enable diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange on Debian 8.0?
- 162 Why is pattern "command || true" useful?
- 161 It's now safe to turn off your computer
- 130 Why did MS-DOS applications built using Turbo Pascal fail to start with a division by zero error on faster systems?
- View more network posts →