- Unix & Linux 279.8k 279.8k 3434 gold badges686686 silver badges770770 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 75.7k 75.7k 1111 gold badges316316 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- Open Source 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 The "proper" way to test if a service is running in a script
- 226 Failed to fetch jessie backports repository
- 214 How to enable diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange on Debian 8.0?
- 193 How is Mono magical?
- 162 Why is pattern "command || true" useful?
- 161 It's now safe to turn off your computer
- 134 Why did MS-DOS applications built using Turbo Pascal fail to start with a division by zero error on faster systems?
- View more network posts →