Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Aviation 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 407 407 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 266 266 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 What are these engineers doing sitting on a large format drawing of B-47s aircraft?
- 62 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 52 Why do most radial engines use an odd number of cylinders?
- 49 Can a door be shut while in flight?
- 47 Why did the IBM PC need a sound card?
- 44 Is it OK to greet ATC?
- 36 Have any operational aircraft ever used over wing fuel tanks?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.