- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 662 662 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 647 647 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 518 518 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Why were floppy drives not any faster?
- 35 Was Goggle.com actually crazy malware in 2006?
- 30 Dealing with oversized files decades ago? Data transfer in the age of floppy disks
- 28 Magnetic exposure to floppy disk damages file system and requires complete reformat?
- 26 Purpose of cp -x (stay on file system)?
- 20 Does water actually damage or only temporarily disable electronics until drying out?
- 18 Is temperature the only battery charging speed limitation?
- View more network posts →