Stephen M. Webb
Formerly a contributor to the Ubuntu Unity 7 shell, Unity 8 on Desktop, Libertine, and Mir display server projects among others.
Contributed the original and implementations for GCC's libstdc++.
Currently toolchain developer at QNX.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '18 at 17:49
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 697 697 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 395 395 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 291 291 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why doesn't Clang like the __DATE__ macro?
- 16 Why is C++ initial allocation so much larger than C's?
- 11 What is wrong with the rabbit living under my shed?
- 10 How did people use ed?
- 10 After upgrading to 13.10, no applications are visible in the application lens
- 9 How to certify a compiler for functional safety?
- 8 What would you call wool taken directly from a sheep (unprocessed)?
- View more network posts →