After ten years as a contributor to StackExchange, I have elected to cease any activity here which improves the quality of the site(s).
StackExchange the community deserves what little I contribute, but StackExchange the corporation's handling of firing moderators and changes to its code of conduct in October, 2019 lead me to believe that it does not.
Contact info: my-user-name (at) my-user-name dot com.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '18 at 19:46
- Software Engineering 18.6k 18.6k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Photography 5.1k 5.1k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Why is root security enforced but $HOME typically unprotected?
- 98 What is a thread pool?
- 95 How to pass custom component parameters in java and xml
- 82 Is a 1 < 10 comparison less expensive than 1 < 1000000?
- 77 What benefits are there in signing a non-compete after resigning, with no formal contract of employment?
- 76 How do I tell management that I can't work with my spouse anymore?
- 73 Is this a ridiculous way to structure a DB schema, or am I completely missing something?
- View more network posts →