- Aviation 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 528 528 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 477 477 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 283 283 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Bicycles 221 221 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 How does an ordinary object become radioactive?
- 30 Can you feel passing through the sound barrier in an F-16?
- 21 Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65C816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- 21 What is a subpixel in Super Mario Bros, and how does it relate to wall clipping?
- 21 Why are special aircraft used for the carriers in the United States Navy?
- 20 Why does the autopilot disengage even when it does not receive pilot input?
- 12 What tools were used in late MS-DOS era for reverse engineering and patching binary executables?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.