Curt J. Sampson
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
Contact me via e-mail at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 6.6k 6.6k 1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 892 892 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 614 614 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 293 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 130 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 114 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 101 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 92 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 59 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
4 Markup for Overbars Nov 7 '18
3 We're Getting There! Aug 4