Curt J. Sampson
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
Contact me via e-mail at <email@example.com>.
- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 3.4k 3.4k 99 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 851 851 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 616 616 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 290 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 128 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 114 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 91 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 59 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 Markup for Overbars Nov 7 '18
3 We're Getting There! Aug 4
1 Manufacturer tags Aug 3
1 Do we want list questions? Jun 3