Curt J. Sampson, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
- Stack Overflow 21.5k 21.5k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 902 902 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 335 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 141 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 115 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 104 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 102 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 60 How can Docker run distros with different kernels?
- View more network posts →