Curt J. Sampson, <email@example.com>.
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
- Stack Overflow 20.5k 20.5k 66 gold badges7373 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 16.9k 16.9k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 856 856 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 324 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 139 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 114 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 103 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 101 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 59 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- View more network posts →