Top network posts
- 129 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 99 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 75 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 69 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 64 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- 63 Is pinging the Moon with a laser as shown on "The Big Bang Theory" possible?
- View more network posts →
2 Are list questions OK again? Jun 3