Top Network Posts
- 124 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 74 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 66 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 63 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- 63 Is pinging the Moon with a laser as shown on "The Big Bang Theory" possible?
- 62 What's the physics behind XKCD #2027 (time between lightning flash and radio wave burst)?
- 57 What are these engineers doing sitting on a large format drawing of B-47s aircraft?
- View more network posts →