Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 94 Why is the use of alloca() not considered good practice?
- 88 strdup() - what does it do in C?
- 68 The role of #ifdef and #ifndef
- 55 When if ever was the C language 'int' size altered from the host machine word (register) size into a literal 32 bit size?
- 48 When should I use mmap for file access?
- 37 How do I achieve the theoretical maximum of 4 FLOPs per cycle?
- 27 Is it a good idea to use C99 VLA compared to malloc/free?
- View more network posts →