I am currently a Computer Science graduate student (Ph. D. seeking) at the University of Maryland. I do a lot of programming (primarily web application development) for small businesses and nonprofits.
In school, I focus mostly on security and context-aware systems, and I have also worked on counter-terrorism applications.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '19 at 1:28
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 77 gold badges5858 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 255 PHP Compile Error: "Cannot use empty array elements in arrays"
- 213 jQuery function not binding to newly added dom elements
- 84 Site is accessible by domain in all browsers but Chrome
- 56 PHP Compile Error: "Cannot use empty array elements in arrays"
- 51 Remove new line characters from data recieved from node event process.stdin.on("data")
- 41 5 million years in the future and Humans are still the same: how is that possible?
- 39 Why is it possible to bypass Android full disk encryption?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 23 '19