- English Language & Usage 56.1k 56.1k 1515 gold badges113113 silver badges203203 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2828 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 Would the top 100 men in most physical sports beat each of the top 100 women?
- 156 One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- 85 Etymology of a "pegged CPU"
- 74 Term for a type of relationship that two parties benefit from
- 70 Where does the period go when using parentheses?
- 65 What's the difference between 'resolve' and 'solve'?
- 60 What do you call a person who is utterly independent and a loner?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.