Alles was man nicht in Assembler machen kann muss man loeten.
If it can't be solved in Assembly, solder it.
Open to any job that requires real design challenges and/or Assembly. Not willing to do buzzwords or whatever is fancy this week.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
58 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Retrocomputing 87.6k 87.6k 1111 gold badges221221 silver badges363363 bronze badges
- Aviation 466 466 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 169 169 33 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Community Building 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 138 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 105 How did people use ed?
- 102 Why did moving the mouse cursor cause Windows 95 to run more quickly?
- 101 What is between the sectors of floppy disks?
- 81 Why were CLIs typically light text on dark background, whereas GUIs typically use(d) dark text on light background?
- 78 What made Windows ME so crash-prone?
- 74 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
16 Unsung Heroes of RC.SE Nov 20 '18
9 Are superlative questions on-topic? Nov 20 '17
7 Should we have tags for the various decades? Aug 27 '18
6 Should all titles be in the form of questions? Apr 12 '19
6 Homework Questions on RC Sep 13 '18
5 Are Backports On-Topic? Sep 11 '18
4 We're Getting There! Feb 1 '19