Alles was man nicht in Assembler machen kann muss man loeten.
If it can't be solved in Assembly, solder it.
Open to any job that requires real design challenges and/or Assembly. Not willing to do buzzwords or whatever is fancy this week.
- Retrocomputing 146.4k 146.4k 1717 gold badges387387 silver badges597597 bronze badges
- Aviation 525 525 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 251 251 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Community Building 181 181 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 179 179 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 Why is the keyboard and cellphone / telephone numbers in a different order?
- 143 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 113 How did people use ed?
- 104 Why did moving the mouse cursor cause Windows 95 to run more quickly?
- 103 What is between the sectors of floppy disks?
- 89 Did many programs really store years as two characters (Y2K bug)?
- 85 What made Windows Me so crash-prone?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.