Alles was man nicht in Assembler machen kann muss man loeten.
If it can't be solved in Assembly, solder it.
Open to any job that requires real design challenges and/or Assembly. Not willing to do buzzwords or whatever is fancy this week.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
41 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 130 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 93 How did people use ed?
- 93 What is between the sectors of floppy disks?
- 77 Why were CLIs typically light text on dark background, whereas GUIs typically use(d) dark text on light background?
- 73 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 71 Why did the IBM PC need a sound card?
- 68 Did any 8-bit computer system / OS have concepts for concurrency and multitasking like we know from today?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
15 Unsung Heroes of RC.SE Nov 20 '18
9 Are superlative questions on-topic? Nov 20 '17
5 Are Backports On-Topic? Sep 11 '18
5 Homework Questions on RC Sep 13 '18
4 Are Backports On-Topic? Sep 11 '18
4 Is PATA considered retro? Feb 18 '18
3 We're Getting There! Feb 1