Alles was man nicht in Assembler machen kann muss man loeten.
If it can't be solved in Assembly, solder it.
Open to any job that requires real design challenges and/or Assembly. Not willing to do buzzwords or whatever is fancy this week.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
52 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 16:33
Top network posts
- 137 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 100 How did people use ed?
- 97 Why did moving the mouse cursor cause Windows 95 to run more quickly?
- 94 What is between the sectors of floppy disks?
- 81 Why were CLIs typically light text on dark background, whereas GUIs typically use(d) dark text on light background?
- 77 What made Windows ME so crash-prone?
- 73 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
15 Unsung Heroes of RC.SE Nov 20 '18
9 Are superlative questions on-topic? Nov 20 '17
6 Homework Questions on RC Sep 13 '18
5 Are Backports On-Topic? Sep 11 '18
4 We're Getting There! Feb 1
4 Is PATA considered retro? Feb 18 '18
4 Are Backports On-Topic? Sep 11 '18