Alles was man nicht in Assembler machen kann muss man loeten.
If it can't be solved in Assembly, solder it.
Open to any job that requires real design challenges and/or Assembly. Not willing to do buzzwords or whatever is fancy this week.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
95 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Retrocomputing 111.6k 111.6k 1515 gold badges287287 silver badges451451 bronze badges
- Aviation 516 516 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 205 205 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Community Building 171 171 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 169 169 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Why is the keyboard and cellphone / telephone numbers in a different order?
- 141 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 111 How did people use ed?
- 103 What is between the sectors of floppy disks?
- 103 Why did moving the mouse cursor cause Windows 95 to run more quickly?
- 89 Did many programs really store years as two characters (Y2K bug)?
- 80 What made Windows ME so crash-prone?
- View more network posts →