- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.1k 4.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1k 1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 21 Multi-Layered Architecture: where I should implement the error logging \ handling?
- 21 Graphics chips in 1980
- 21 Liskov Substitution principle - strengthening preconditions
- 14 How are variables stored in a language compiler or interpreter?
- 12 Does the "Avoid using floating-point" rule of thumb apply to a microcontroller with a floating point unit (FPU)?
- 12 Why did CP/M and MS-DOS use the BIOS instead of their own drivers to access hardware?
- View more network posts →