- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 919 919 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 203 203 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 21 Liskov Substitution principle - strengthening preconditions
- 18 Multi-Layered Architecture: where I should implement the error logging \ handling?
- 16 Graphics chips in 1980
- 13 How are variables stored in a language compiler or interpreter?
- 12 Why did CP/M and MS-DOS use the BIOS instead of their own drivers to access hardware?
- 11 Understanding LSB and MSB
- View more network posts →