Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 2 months
teaches Computer Science at the University of Oxford.
Top network posts
- 36 Why does UNIX ed not have a prompt by default
- 25 Why did SMARTDRV have to be started with /x when DOS started?
- 11 Local infix operator definition in Haskell
- 8 Why is -1L * -9223372036854775808L == -9223372036854775808L
- 8 How should one interpret the Haskell character '\250'
- 7 Can I print in Haskell the type of a polymorphic function as it would become if I passed to it an entity of a concrete type?
- 5 What is wrong with this XOR gate built with four transistors?
- View more network posts →