Been cranking out code since 1981 and professionally since 1984. Currently C# code mainly, tending towards the desktop end rather the web end.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 at 22:27
- Retrocomputing 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 482 482 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 201 201 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 169 169 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How did the Apple II forward binary instructions to the Z80 software card with CPM?
- 28 Why would older video games include fragments of source code?
- 23 How were bugs reported for compilers that were shipped on floppy disks?
- 23 Understanding INKEY$ in ZX BASIC
- 22 Was photographic film ever used for digital data storage?
- 17 What are the rules for Applesoft BASIC formatting for code?
- 16 How was a demo mode implemented in arcade machines
- View more network posts →