I've been messing around with programming since childhood on random 8-bit home computers, now I mostly use C# professionally, or C or C++ on my hobbies
Member for 3 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 12:19
Top network posts
- 64 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 61 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 61 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 47 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 44 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 43 Why did the PDP-11 include a JMP instruction?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
4 Did I do something wrong? Aug 26 '18
2 Is Intel Itanium on-topic here? Jun 25 '18
2 Is the [ussr] tag useful? Sep 13 '18
2 Homework Questions on RC Sep 13 '18
1 On the use of comments Dec 14 '18
0 Slippery Slope in Action May 15