No preferred pronoun.
Member for 4 years
13 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
- Retrocomputing 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges8080 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.2k 3.2k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 884 884 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 719 719 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 65 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 63 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 50 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 46 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 46 Why did line printers have 132 columns?
- 45 Why did the PDP-11 include a JMP instruction?
- View more network posts →