Just a random nerd with a habit of spending far more effort trying to come up with an efficient solution to a problem than actually doing it the brute force "hard and boring" way. Naturally this lends itself to writing code, since that's often the most efficient solution. :)
Am also a fan of computers that belong in museums, not on people's desks. I still do useful things with them.
Top network posts
- 18 Apple // screen editing
- 15 How many versions of DOS were there for the Apple II and what were the differences?
- 15 How long will floppy disks maintain data integrity?
- 13 Writing 800k Mac floppy images for 1.44M-equipped Macs using Linux
- 11 What is the maximum amount of memory that can be added to an Apple IIGS?
- 11 Testing/using a joystick in AppleSoft?
- 5 Writing 800k Mac floppy images for 1.44M-equipped Macs using Linux
- View more network posts →