I have used various 'retro' computers from the ZX81, Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC464 and CPC6128 on to the Playstation and Gamecube. I have also worked as a computer programmer, working on everything from S/390 mainframes, HP-UX and AIX, OS/2 v1, MS-DOS, Windows 3.0-98 and Linux, in Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Delphi, Logo, JCL and various others. I still own an Amstrad CPC6128.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 21 Was Locomotive BASIC significantly better than Sinclair BASIC?
- 19 How did integer multiplication work in 8-bit BASIC without CPU support
- 15 Why did the IBM PC have an internal power supply?
- 12 When and why did tape recorders acquire a "remote" input?
- 10 Writting DSK images onto a 3″ floppy for Amstrad/Sinclair computers
- 10 Why does my CRT whine?
- 9 What does ld a,(hl) do in this piece of Z80 ASM code, and why is HL incremented?
- View more network posts →