I have used various 'retro' computers from the ZX81, Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC464 and CPC6128 on to the Playstation and Gamecube. I have also worked as a computer programmer, working on everything from S/390 mainframes, HP-UX and AIX, OS/2 v1, MS-DOS, Windows 3.0-98 and Linux, in Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Delphi, Logo, JCL and various others. I still own an Amstrad CPC6128.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago
Top network posts
- 19 Was Locomotive BASIC significantly better than Sinclair BASIC?
- 19 How did integer multiplication work in 8-bit BASIC without CPU support
- 11 When and why did tape recorders acquire a "remote" input?
- 9 What does ld a,(hl) do in this piece of Z80 ASM code, and why is HL incremented?
- 8 What's the relationship between the Nascom computers and the company Lucas Electrical?
- 8 Something like 'KDE Present Windows' / 'Compiz Scale' / 'Mac OS X exposé' in Openbox / LXDE / Xfce?
- 7 Writting DSK images onto a 3'' floppy for Amstrad/Sinclair computers
- View more network posts →