Very broad experience over a very long time.
The '10% inspiration and 90% perspiration' rule appears to be true in engineering.
Great patience for helping, guiding and teaching. Others put in the work for me and you pass that attitude down...
(Little patience with "I'm so clever I can be sneering and rude". If you can't work well in groups, you're no use in engineering.)
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '17 at 7:35
Top network posts
- 32 Purpose of 2 serial resistors on voltage divider
- 28 Smart ways to detect a button (less power consuming)
- 26 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- 21 How do hotswapping computer parts work?
- 18 Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V
- 17 Why is 5.1V the standard Zener voltage and not 5V?
- 17 Pull up resistors on UART
- View more network posts →