By day: Mild-mannered automation engineer.
By night: Super-programmer, fighting evil bugs in my accounting application to defend existing user base.
For fun: Facebook, Netflix, HBO, reminiscing how good I used to be (in my own mind) at table tennis and disc golf. Sitting in my massage chair, wishing I had a Jacuzzi instead.
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 767 767 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 689 689 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Sports 326 326 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Did personal computers ever support 8" floppies?
- 62 Why exactly can't Microsoft Word close if there's a dialogue box open?
- 14 Why did tactile-feedback keyboards lose popularity?
- 14 Was it possible to send data over the phone-line without a modem?
- 12 An old DOS application that allowed to create cards, posters, invitations, etc
- 9 "VBA." prefix, for example VBA.Randomize vs Randomize, what's the difference?
- 8 How to convince the developer a bug exists but is not reproducible?
- View more network posts →