Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 60 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 52 How do I extract the program from the Radiohead "Nude" tribute by James Houston?
- 51 Can modern AI be used to program impressive graphics effects on very low performance home-retrocomputers, in particular 'A 3D-rotating-cube'
- 37 Did anyone ever use the extra set of registers on the Z80?
- 25 How well known and how commonly used was Huffman coding in 1979?
- 21 Why does this BASIC program declare variables for the numbers 0 to 4?
- 16 Good Z80 disassembler/decompiler on modern equipment?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.