- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 883 883 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 561 561 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 203 203 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Why is a tunnel called a "tunnel"?
- 30 Could you see what you are typing in a Teletype?
- 22 Why did CP/M and MS-DOS use the BIOS instead of their own drivers to access hardware?
- 21 When you type on a computer terminal, how are the characters displayed on the screen?
- 21 How to get the primary group of a user?
- 20 What is the difference between the "Return" an "Enter" key in the VT100 terminal?
- 17 Are variables like $0 and $1 shell/environment variables?
- View more network posts →