I develop and maintain internal applications for a large insurance company, although in the past I've done system and database administration for a small media group.
My primary languages are C#, Classic ASP, and Perl.
I am also interested in classic cars, vintage computing, and obsolete video equipment.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '20 at 18:03
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 387 387 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 331 331 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 308 308 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 261 261 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Biology 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 What would be an appropriate gift to a customer service rep who's helped me way beyond what I expected?
- 11 What is this thing that is growing in my yard? And should I get rid ot if?
- 6 Full-Size Buick shudders when braking after tire change
- 6 2007 Chrysler Pacifica AWD - Trying to diagnose vibration between 30-40mph, driveshaft or rear differential?
- 6 Steps to recover data from Conner CP341
- 5 Connect to AS400 using .NET
- 5 What should I do when some of the keys of my Amiga 600 have stopped working?
- View more network posts →