Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '19 at 14:18
- Academia 122.9k 122.9k 3939 gold badges351351 silver badges452452 bronze badges
- Mathematics 79.9k 79.9k 1111 gold badges101101 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Travel 34.1k 34.1k 1111 gold badges116116 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25.1k 25.1k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21.9k 21.9k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 273 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 269 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 162 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 156 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.