- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 787 787 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 748 748 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 242 242 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 103 103 44 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 40 Why "In politics, the tripod is the most unstable of all structures"?
- 40 If PPGs don't penetrate metal, why didn't people use armour in Babylon 5?
- 39 Why would only a specific model of drone be allowed to fly over crowds?
- 34 Why do the Shadows ships look similar after several thousand years, given that technological advancement should have made ships look very different?
- 24 Why are old computers so vulnerable to temperature changes and moisture?
- 21 How did Kosh know to tell Sheridan to jump into the abyss on Z'ha'dum?
- 20 Windows 98 with 2GB of RAM
- View more network posts →