- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 868 868 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Aviation 758 758 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 252 252 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 103 103 44 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 41 Why "In politics, the tripod is the most unstable of all structures"?
- 40 If PPGs don't penetrate metal, why didn't people use armour in Babylon 5?
- 39 Why would only a specific model of drone be allowed to fly over crowds?
- 35 Why do the Shadows ships look similar after several thousand years, given that technological advancement should have made ships look very different?
- 24 Why are old computers so vulnerable to temperature changes and moisture?
- 21 How did Kosh know to tell Sheridan to jump into the abyss on Z'ha'dum?
- 21 Windows 98 with 2GB of RAM
- View more network posts →