Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 47.6k 47.6k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.6k 4.6k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 431 431 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 226 226 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Arduino 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 How safe is 48V DC?
- 70 Why did fonts in Windows 1.01's Write application look so poor?
- 61 What are the advantages of this gold finger shape?
- 58 Why were germanium diodes so fast and germanium transistors so slow?
- 45 Differences between oscilloscope, multimeter, and power supply voltage readings
- 39 Where are registers and what do they look like?
- 33 Building a phone charger 500 years ago
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.