I have been a professional developer, consultant and systems architect for 15+ years. I have used a wide variety of technologies, mostly from the MS stack: VB, C++, COM, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc, etc.
There is a little Tux somewhere in my soul; one day I'll find him.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 21:37
Top network posts
- 785 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 586 Why use static_cast<int>(x) instead of (int)x?
- 220 C Memory Management
- 99 ORDER BY DATE showing NULLS first then most recent dates
- 80 What registry access can you get without Administrator privileges?
- 80 Were there 8086 coprocessors other than the 8087?
- 67 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- View more network posts →