I have been a professional developer, consultant and systems architect for 15+ years. I have used a wide variety of technologies, mostly from the MS stack: VB, C++, COM, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc, etc.
There is a little Tux somewhere in my soul; one day I'll find him.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 at 3:17
- Stack Overflow 28.3k 28.3k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 965 965 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 423 423 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 409 409 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 794 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 592 Why use static_cast<int>(x) instead of (int)x?
- 220 C Memory Management
- 101 ORDER BY DATE showing NULLS first then most recent dates
- 82 What registry access can you get without Administrator privileges?
- 80 Were there 8086 coprocessors other than the 8087?
- 67 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- View more network posts →