I have been a professional developer, consultant and systems architect for 15+ years. I have used a wide variety of technologies, mostly from the MS stack: VB, C++, COM, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc, etc.
There is a little Tux somewhere in my soul; one day I'll find him.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 14:29
- Stack Overflow 31.3k 31.3k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 995 995 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 553 553 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 451 451 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 865 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 672 Why use static_cast<int>(x) instead of (int)x?
- 236 C Memory Management
- 114 ORDER BY DATE showing NULLS first then most recent dates
- 95 What registry access can you get without Administrator privileges?
- 95 Were there 8086 coprocessors other than the 8087?
- 68 Is there a shape with infinite area but finite perimeter?
- View more network posts →