I spend my working week being responsible for the correct use of an ERP program for an office furniture manufacturer. I have a second job writing software (in Delphi) for a small company which evaluates people on a psychological basis. I wrote the computerised exam programs and the database software.
At the moment (late 2012), I have embarked on a Doctor of Business Administration degree which will be concerned with ERP and external spreadsheet usage.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '20 at 15:23
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 954 954 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 932 932 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 725 725 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Update a column with a COUNT of other fields is SQL?
- 34 Were later MS-DOS versions still implemented in x86 assembly?
- 32 What is 'explain like I'm five'?
- 29 Delphi won't run
- 28 Oven management in restaurants
- 20 Significance of pop songs with progressions that alternate one chord with one that's three semitones below it
- 18 The ending of The Diamond Age
- View more network posts →