Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 103 Does "Disk Operating System" imply that there was a "non-disk" Operating System?
- 90 Did Apple not originally allow anyone to develop software for the Macintosh?
- 87 What key factor led to the sudden commercial success of MS Windows with v3.0?
- 82 Why did modems have speakers?
- 75 What technological factors drove the rise of "high-speed" modems in the early 1990s?
- 72 How much better was DEC Alpha than contemporaneous x86?
- 71 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.