Research Fellow at Internet Systems Consortium, Inc., the authors of the BIND 9 DNS server.
In a past life I was Director of Network Operations at a successful B2B ISP in the UK.
- Stack Overflow 299.8k 299.8k 6666 gold badges366366 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20k 20k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 666 666 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 481 481 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Code Review 431 431 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1599 What is the purpose of Node.js module.exports and how do you use it?
- 1039 What is the difference between the GNU Makefile variable assignments =, ?=, := and +=?
- 735 Pass in an array of Deferreds to $.when()
- 524 Execute the setInterval function without delay the first time
- 479 Why does parseInt yield NaN with Array#map?
- 442 SQL - find records from one table which don't exist in another
- View more network posts →