Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 17 '19 at 4:56
- Stack Overflow 39.3k 39.3k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 111 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 108 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 84 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 72 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 67 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- 60 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.