NobodyNada - Reinstate Monica
I do not actively participate on Stack Exchange anymore because of the recent actions by Stack Overflow, Inc. described in the following links. I do not wish to volunteer my limited time to help a for-profit corporation that continually turns its back on us, the community that made it successful in the first place.
Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
I'm a college student from the Portland, Oregon area. I enjoy macOS, iOS, Arduino, and Nintendo Entertainment System programming (among other things). I used to participate in SO Close Vote Reviewers, Charcoal HQ, and SOBotics. You should go check those rooms out, they have a lot of really awesome people working on really awesome things.
If you need to contact me for some reason, send me an email at
<my username (without the “Reinstate Monica”)>@sobotics.org.
Portland, OR, United States
Member for 3 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 29 '19 at 17:33
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 3.4k 3.4k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Golf 510 510 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 479 479 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 380 380 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 'Project Name' was compiled with optimization - stepping may behave oddly; variables may not be available
- 75 Is it possible to make a ROM converter?
- 59 How did Super Mario Bros. 3 create this tunnel vision effect?
- 39 Shortest code to throw SIGILL
- 37 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- 28 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- 27 Why do NES sprites flicker when there are a lot of them?
- View more network posts →