I'm a college student from the Portland, Oregon area. I enjoy macOS, iOS, Arduino, and Nintendo Entertainment System programming.
I participate in SO Close Vote Reviewers, where we moderate Stack Overflow in any way we can, Charcoal HQ, where we detect and flag spam with SmokeDetector, and SOBotics, where we develop bots to help us moderate the site. Feel free to join us in any of those rooms!
If you need to contact me for some reason, just ping me in one of the chat rooms listed above or send me an email at
Portland, OR, United States
Member for 2 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 1 at 7:30
Top Network Posts
- 105 'Project Name' was compiled with optimization - stepping may behave oddly; variables may not be available
- 73 Is it possible to make a ROM converter?
- 58 How did Super Mario Bros. 3 create this tunnel vision effect?
- 39 Shortest code to throw SIGILL
- 37 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- 27 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- 26 Why do NES sprites flicker when there are a lot of them?
- View more network posts →