Portland, OR, United States
Member for 5 years, 4 months
Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
I'm a college student from the Portland, Oregon area. I enjoy macOS, iOS, Arduino, and Nintendo Entertainment System programming (among other things). I used to participate in SO Close Vote Reviewers, Charcoal HQ, and SOBotics. You should go check those rooms out, they have a lot of really awesome people working on really awesome things.
If you need to contact me for some reason, send me an email at
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4.1k 4.1k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Golf 560 560 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 478 478 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 411 411 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 'Project Name' was compiled with optimization - stepping may behave oddly; variables may not be available
- 76 Is it possible to make a ROM converter?
- 60 How did Super Mario Bros. 3 create this tunnel vision effect?
- 44 Shortest code to throw SIGILL
- 39 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- 31 How to utilize NSLock to prevent a function from firing twice?
- 30 How can I create a split-scroll effect in an NES game?
- View more network posts →