By day: Caregiver to a senior. With the death of my life partner I am the only one left to do this task.
By night: A programmer exploring the wonderful world of free ruby coding. Hopefully creating something useful along the way.
In the past: An expert programmer, a computer science degree, specializing in "C" on embedded hardware for bill/coin validation systems. This also involved rather more assembly work (68HC11 and 8051) than I am comfortable to admitting too.
Overall: Forced retirement with rather poor prospects. I will eventually be forced to find some sort of work in order to survive once my no-pay care giving gig ends
Top network posts
- 10 What are applications of Coin Change problem?
- 10 Did CP/M support custom hardware using device drivers?
- 8 What happens if an LED is connected to a supply voltage greater than its voltage drop?
- 8 Why does the program counter increment before an instruction is completed?
- 7 HD63B03R timer interrupt frequency
- 7 What made channel bleed so bad over coaxial cable?
- 7 Z80 16-bit I/O port addresses
- View more network posts →