Soviet retrocomputing enthusiast.
- Retrocomputing 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 223 223 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 151 151 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 151 151 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 141 141 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Why were the /\ (min) and the \/ (max) operators abandoned in the C language?
- 43 Executable ASCII files before x86?
- 37 Where does this esoteric Pascal operator come from?
- 36 C64: Why is POS(π) faster than POS(0)?
- 33 Why does the Z80 have a half-carry bit?
- 31 What is the relative code density of 8-bit microprocessors?
- 30 How was the C language ported to architectures with non-power-of-2 word sizes?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.