Quite boring, really. Have faffed about with computers since the mid-80s, have worked as a network engineer, unix sysadmin and (occasionally) developer.
- Stack Overflow 19.2k 19.2k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.3k 5.3k 2222 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.2k 4.2k 1919 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.6k 2.6k 1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Linux: compute a single hash for a given folder & contents?
- 76 Finding anagrams for a given word
- 58 What makes Lisp macros so special?
- 54 What does mdev mean in ping(8)?
- 50 Is this simple XOR encrypted communication absolutely secure?
- 40 Creating a script for a Telnet session?
- 40 Python's range() analog in Common Lisp
- View more network posts →