Highly disciplined rock star programmer who made the successful transition into management, but still finds time to keep my skills sharp and up-to-date. I've designed and led the implementation of high quality, massively parallel distributed mission critical platforms for Fortune 500 companies. Able to bridge the gap between the geekiest tech and the most illiterate business user while maintaining a rational and realistic view of where we are going and how to get there.
When I'm not doing those things I'm a family man. When I've got the time, I am a musician. When I'm nostalgic, I hack old 8-bit micros.
NYC, NY, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 12 at 17:54
Top network posts
- 63 Why did modems have speakers?
- 39 Why are C64 games inconsistent with which joystick port they use?
- 34 What was the purpose and history of the C64's special keys?
- 34 What was the point of Apple Pascal having its own file system?
- 29 Did the LET statement actually do anything in 8-bit Microsoft BASICs?
- 25 Why was it common to reference memory locations using negative numbers on some BASICs?
- 24 Did C128 native games have any technical advantages over C64 ones?
- View more network posts →