Old-school mainframe programmer, specializing in system tools. z/OS, z/VSE, z/VM, a bit of Linux on z, and from the non-IBM world, BS2000/OSD and MSP. My expertise is IBM z/Architecture assembler and C, with REXX, COBOL, PL/I, and (ugh) CLIST as other strong suits.
Would like to learn/play with other OSes...if I could only have the time.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '19 at 21:33
Top network posts
- 15 What is MVS and JCL?
- 13 IBM mainframe classic executable file formats
- 7 s/360 assembly: how to implement a call stack
- 6 Calling particular functions in an external Rexx script
- 6 Can we create an PDS inside an PDS
- 6 Obtain output in REXX from DB2 Command
- 6 How to concatenate instream dataset and normal sequential dataset using IEBGENER?
- View more network posts →