Embedded software engineer living and working in Cornwall. I specialise in C and C++, working mainly with cortex-m based microcontrollers. I am also proficient with ARM assembly.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 8:40
- Electrical Engineering 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 530 530 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 208 208 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Woodworking 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Are there any circumstances when a Muggle doesn't have to be Obliviated after they find out about the existence of magic?
- 15 Can I put a resistor in parallel with LED to limit current consumption?
- 12 Embedded C - Most elegant way to insert a delay
- 12 Potentiometer like component
- 11 Why do we need a bootloader separate from our application program in microcontrollers?
- 11 Power indicator for circuits with voltages much higher than LED forward voltages (say 15-48V)
- 10 Main Stack Pointer(MSP) vs Process Stack Pointer(PSP)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '17