Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 70.9k 70.9k 77 gold badges146146 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 43.5k 43.5k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 22.6k 22.6k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 112 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 81 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 75 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 73 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 65 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →